Join the team!
VidaFuel is delivering the next generation of clinical nutrition. Our dietitians convert clinical guidelines into effective products that solve major dietary pain points, both in the clinical setting and at-home. Our mission is to improve health outcomes and overall quality of life.
Why Vidafuel Nutrition?
We are a rapidly growing company dedicated to surpassing current market expectations by disrupting conventional approaches to nutrition. All Vidafuel products are developed by dietitians and contain high quality, science-backed ingredients. We prioritize efficacy, taste and the customer experience.
- We are a woman owned company and embrace diversity in the workplace.
- We embrace autonomy and work life balance.
- We are poised for growth and we want our employees to feel good about the company they work for.
- We are passionate about developing best in class products and a superior customer experience.
- We are passionate about the role of the dietitian and nutrition science in achieving better patient outcomes.
- We are committed to prioritizing environmental sustainability within in our supply chain
- We want to work with smart, ambitious people who have a passion for helping others.
To apply for any of the positions listed below, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Sales Executive-Renal is responsible for achieving sales growth, building and maintaining enterprise-level relationships with key accounts and utilizing clinical expertise to gain the broader adoption of oral nutrition supplementation in end stage renal disease.
- Prospect and close new business opportunities in line with corporate strategic goals.
- Cultivate, leverage and develop long term relationships between dialysis clinics, physicians, nurses, administrators, dietitians and Vidafuel Nutrition.
- Identify customer needs in dialysis accounts, develop a specific account strategy and deliver on sales opportunities accordingly.
- Utilize clinical expertise, current research and evidence -based nutritional outcomes to create demand for the Vidafuel products and provide customers with nutritional solutions
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date forecasts and pipelines, and document sales activities through effective utilization of Salesforce.com
- Demonstrate integrity, confidence and utilize interpersonal skills to promote Vidafuel within the healthcare industry
- Travel to assigned accounts and to conferences and meetings
Experience and Education
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in nutrition preferably with emphasis on renal nutrition.
- 2+ years medical/clinical selling experience in a hospital and dialysis or other outpatient clinic setting required with key account management experience
- Strategic planning and execution
- Computer aptitude including industry-standard business applications and salesforce
- Highly motivated, self- directed, articulate and demonstrate excellent communication
- Possess clinical knowledge to meet business objectives and competitive landscape
- Results-Oriented / Will to Win